Calculate Your Salary Ranking
Home > L P Statile Salary

L P Statile Salary
  • 72
  • 22
  • 53

L P Statile average salary is $45,313, median salary is $43,893 with a salary range from $33,405 to $60,060.
L P Statile salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Each salary is associated with a real job position. L P Statile salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. They are presented "as is" and updated regularly.
Total 3 L P Statile Salaries. Sorted by Date, page 1
Ranked By:
Job Title Salaries City Year More Info
Inside, Horticultural Specialty Grower 33,405-33,405 Springfield, NJ, 07081 2010 L P Statile Inside, Horticultural Specialty Grower Salaries (2)
L P Statile Springfield, NJ Salaries
Administrative Assistant 60,060-60,060 Springfield, NJ, 07081 2010 L P Statile Administrative Assistant Salaries (1)
L P Statile Springfield, NJ Salaries
Horticultural Specialty Farming, Supervisor 54,380-54,380 Springfield, NJ, 07081 2010 L P Statile Horticultural Specialty Farming, Supervisor Salaries (1)
L P Statile Springfield, NJ Salaries
Calculate how much you could earn

It's FREE. Based on your input and our analysis.    How we do it?

All fields are required for calculation accuracy.

  • We will send you an email to access your personalized report.
  • We won’t share your email address
Recent L P Statile Salaries (February 26, 2017)
Assistant Professor University of Oklahoma $42,860 Norman, OK, 73019 01/05/2015
General OMRON $65,998 Houston, TX, 77001 09/07/2015

L P Statile salary is full-time annual starting salary. Intern, contractor and hourly pay scale vary from regular exempt employee. Compensation depends on work experience, job location, bonus, benefits and other factors.

Real Jobs Salary - Salary List
L P Statile Information
  • L.P. Statile Inc
  • Industry: Other
  • City: Springfield, NJ
  • LP Statile was started in 1922, and has grown to become central New Jersey's largest wholesale nursery. With two locations, Springfield and Colts Neck, covering over 80 acres we service contractors throughout the tri-state region. We stock over 100,000 plants at our two facilities. Roughly 80% are purchased from growers throughout the country, the other 20% we grow at our Colts Neck facility. All plants are above ground - and ready to sell, no digging is required.