Calculate Your Salary Ranking
Home > Milwaukee PC Salary

Milwaukee PC Salary
  • 91
  • 92
  • 91

Milwaukee PC average salary is $-, median salary is $- with a salary range from $- to $-.
Milwaukee PC salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Milwaukee PC salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. They are presented "as is" and updated regularly.
Low
-
Average
-
Median
-
High
-
Total 0 Milwaukee PC Salaries. Sorted by Date, page 1
Ranked By:
Job Title Salaries City Year More Info
Milwaukee PC Jobs
See more Milwaukee Jobs »
  • IT Helpdesk Technician
    Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. Support PC, network, hardware and systems users both in person and remotely....
  • IT Helpdesk Technician
    Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Milwaukee, Jason Industries, Inc. Support PC, network, hardware and systems users both in person and remotely....
Calculate how much you could earn

It's FREE. Based on your input and our analysis.    How we do it?

All fields are required for calculation accuracy.

  • We will send you an email to access your personalized report.
  • We won’t share your email address
Milwaukee PC Jobs
PC Technician// Milwaukee, WI.
Select Source International - Milwaukee, WI
PC Technician (A+ Certification)
Select Source International - Milwaukee, WI
See more Milwaukee PC Jobs »
Search All Jobs

JobsOpenHiring – Find open jobs faster
Recent Milwaukee PC Salaries (May 3, 2016)
Assistant Professor University of Oklahoma $42,860 Norman, OK, 73019 01/05/2015
General OMRON $65,998 Houston, TX, 77001 09/07/2015

Milwaukee PC salary is full-time annual starting salary. Intern, contractor and hourly pay scale vary from regular exempt employee. Compensation depends on work experience, job location, bonus, benefits and other factors.

Real Jobs Salary - Salary List
Milwaukee PC Information
  • Milwaukee PC Inc
  • Industry: Software Consulting
  • City: Milwaukee, WI
  • Established in southeastern Wisconsin in 1988, Milwaukee PC, Inc. (MPC) has over 150 employees, 20 sales and service branches. About 40% of MPC¡¯s sales volume comes from system sales. The other 60% comes from service, software, parts, and networks. About 60% of MPC¡¯s business comes from home users, and the other 40% comes from businesses and schools. The great strength of MPC lies in the convenience of our many strategically placed locations throughout Wisconsin. MPC has a sales and service branch within close proximity to nearly all of our regional customers. The numerous locations also allow our customers to see