Calculate Your Salary Ranking
Home > San Diego Center For Children Salary

San Diego Center For Children Salary
  • 39
  • 76
  • 91

San Diego Center For Children average salary is $44,401, median salary is $36,000 with a salary range from $30,000 to $81,557.
San Diego Center For Children salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Each salary is associated with a real job position. San Diego Center For Children salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. They are presented "as is" and updated regularly.
Low
30,000
Average
44,401
Median
36,000
High
81,557
Total 5 San Diego Center For Children Salaries. Sorted by Date, page 1
Ranked By:
Job Title Salaries City Year More Info
General 81,557-81,557 San Diego, CA, 92111 2015 San Diego Center For Children General Salaries (2)
San Diego Center For Children San Diego, CA Salaries
General 34,445-34,445 San Diego, CA, 92101 2012 San Diego Center For Children General Salaries (2)
San Diego Center For Children San Diego, CA Salaries
Accountant/Analyst 40,000-40,000 San Diego, CA, 92101 2010 San Diego Center For Children Accountant/Analyst Salaries (1)
San Diego Center For Children San Diego, CA Salaries
Development Coordinator 30,000-30,000 San Diego, CA, 92101 2010 San Diego Center For Children Development Coordinator Salaries (1)
San Diego Center For Children San Diego, CA Salaries
Program Therapist 36,000-36,000 San Diego, CA, 92101 2010 San Diego Center For Children Program Therapist Salaries (1)
San Diego Center For Children San Diego, CA Salaries
1
San Diego Center For Children Jobs
See more San Diego Jobs »
  • Center Support Teacher
    081038 San Diego CA. Center Support Teacher. Teacher and Center Staff. Guide children to positive interactions, keep all children in sight, and use Child...
  • Pediatric Medical Receptionist
    RCPMS supports primary care pediatricians with 22 office locations through San Diego and southern Riverside counties....
Calculate how much you could earn

It's FREE. Based on your input and our analysis.    How we do it?

All fields are required for calculation accuracy.

  • We will send you an email to access your personalized report.
  • We won’t share your email address
Recent San Diego Center For Children Salaries (May 26, 2016)
General San Diego Center For Children $81,557 San Diego, CA, 92111 09/03/2015

San Diego Center For Children salary is full-time annual starting salary. Intern, contractor and hourly pay scale vary from regular exempt employee. Compensation depends on work experience, job location, bonus, benefits and other factors.

Real Jobs Salary - Salary List
San Diego Center For Children Information
  • San Diego Center for Children
  • Industry: Other
  • City: San Diego, CA
  • The Center provides comprehensive mental health services to children suffering from emotional, psychological and behavioral disabilities. Much of the funding - up to 90% -- that has enabled Kofler to accomplish this Herculean task comes from the Federal government, the State of California and the County of San Diego . The remaining five to 10% comes from private philanthropy, corporations, foundation grants and gifts, which Kofler says are "absolutely critical" to the Center's existence. "The Center's reliance on business partnerships within the San Diego business community is essential for providing the level of care we offer here," Kofler...