Calculate Your Salary Ranking
Home > Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ Salary

Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ Salary

Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ average salary is $75,709, median salary is $66,000 with a salary range from $21,023 to $2,006,524.
Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. They are presented "as is" and updated regularly.
Low
21,023
Average
75,709
Median
66,000
High
2,006,524
Total 9 Jersey-City-NJ Salaries. Sorted by Salary, page 1
Ranked By:
Job Title Company Salary City Year
Finance Analyst Morgan Stanley 80,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07311 09/28/2007
Finance Analyst Panache Resourses Systems 80,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07097 10/01/2001
Finance Analyst Teknosol 62,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07097 10/23/2007
Finance Analyst Morgan Stanley 60,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07311 09/29/2007
Finance Analyst JPMorgan Chase 60,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07097 09/21/2009
Finance Analyst HSBC 56,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07310 01/01/2005
Finance Analyst Morgan Stanley 55,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07311 09/23/2007
Finance Analyst Morgan Stanley 55,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07311 09/24/2007
Finance Analyst JPMorgan Chase 55,000 Jersey City, NJ, 07097 09/14/2008
1
Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ Jobs
See more Finance An Jobs »
  • Entry Level Business Analyst
    Major in finance, business, economics or similar preferred, but not exclusive. We are currently recruiting for an entry level Business Analyst position with one...
  • Financial Analyst
    This will be 75% of the analyst role. The remaining 25% will be spent with both senior analysts with modeling, performance monitoring and analysis and reporting...
Calculate how much you could earn

It's FREE. Based on your input and our analysis.    How we do it?

All fields are required for calculation accuracy.

  • We will send you an email to access your personalized report.
  • We won’t share your email address
Recent Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ Salaries (September 28, 2016)
Assistant Professor University of Oklahoma $42,860 Norman, OK, 73019 01/05/2015
General OMRON $65,998 Houston, TX, 77001 09/07/2015

Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ salary is full-time annual starting salary. Intern, contractor and hourly pay scale vary from regular exempt employee. Compensation depends on work experience, job location, bonus, benefits and other factors.

Real Jobs Salary - Salary List
Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ Jobs
Financial Analyst
TradingScreen, Inc. - New York, NY
Research Analyst, TV
ESPN - New York, NY
See more Finance Analyst Jersey City, NJ Jobs »
Search All Jobs

JobsOpenHiring – Find open jobs faster